Many of our entrepreneurial leaders come from various sports backgrounds, and with good reason! Sporting events are perhaps the decisive source of competition and instill a drive to be the best at whatever each player does. These motivational quotes are the inspiration behind Bear Claw Events, Inc. leadership team’s enthusiasm:
- “Baseball is ninety percent mental & the other half is physical.” -Yogi Berra
- “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
- “BLOOD, SWEAT & RESPECT. First two you GIVE. Last one you EARN.” – Dwayne Johnson
- “If you don’t want to be the best, then there’s no reason going out and trying to accomplish anything.” – Joe Montana
- ”Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your own two ears.” – Laird Hamilton
These quotes are the basis for our management team’s determination. They cultivate a work environment fraught with mental toughness, a positive perspective, hard work and determination. Being your own cheerleader is essential to completing the goals you’ve set for yourself in this industry. The impossible is possible for those that choose it! By maintaining an encouraging and focused mindset, our team members understand that they can succeed in any goal they set. Let Bear Claw Events, Inc. help you with the intensive training and knowledge you need to stay motivated in your entrepreneurial adventures.